Fibre Optic Cable Installation
Civil Works, Joint Bays and fibre optic cable installation for a new 33KV Feeder S24 from Sydney East Sub Transmission substation to Terrey Hills Zone Substation. Suburban location with major thoroughfare. Site located along major traffic route. 4.6 klms in length.
- Arrange all traffic management plans, RTA Permits and on site traffic control for duration of entire project
- Excavate trench approximately 4600m long
- Construct a duct bank, including DTS and fibre duct
- Four HDD bores at major intersections along route
- Construct 5 joint bays including earthing pits, 8 DTS pits, fibre pits and link box pits
- Install three 33KV single core cables, fibre cable and DTS micro-duct.
- Permanent Restoration including a total refurbishment of Forest Way medium strip (up to 5mts wide) to RTA Standards
This project was completed for Ausgrid.